17.9.03

Got back from school, and both my astronomy professor and electronics professor dig what I'm trying to do. Bought the PVC pipe needed for the ENC, and have the breadboard, resistors, and capactitators need to ask the company that makes that noise diode if I can have one free. The PVC assembly is now cut and working like the drawings show. Breadboard is assembled minus the 1/4" soldering rings and diode. Need to get a digitial camera to show what I am doing.

Cut myself on an exploded beer bottle my roomate left on the fridge. His new girlfriend ate my damn dinner (two bean burritos from taco bell) so I had to go out and buy groceries with money I should be saving for insurance this month. Is that boring enough for you? Is that what blogs are all about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home